- Get an overview of the possibilities Fortnite offers you for marketing and branding applications
- You will be able to create and organize projects in the Unreal Editor for Fortnite.
- Gain the ability to add your own content to your project to further customize it.
- You will learn the UEFN project structure to use it for your purposes.
- You will be able to quickly and easily integrate interactions into your level using included Fortnite devices.
- You’ll learn how to optimize your content for different end-user platforms to ensure the best possible performance
- You’ll learn the guidelines and process of publishing your project to make it available to everyone
Unreal Editor for Fortnite – Orientation Course
Get an overview of your presentation opportunities at the UEFN.
The Unreal Editor for Fortnite can be a valuable tool for marketing agencies that want to engage their audience in new and innovative ways.
With the ability to publish their own worlds directly in Fortnite, they can potentially enter all of Fortnite’s current 500 million registered players. And they can do so without having to download special software, set up extra server infrastructure, or develop voice and text chat. All of this is already available in Fortnite and has been in stable use for years.
With an own branding world, a first building block for an emerging metaverse can be set and you can take advantage of already available infrastructures.
Take the chance of this one-day training to follow the development and to be able to assess its value for you.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Learning objectives Unreal Editor for Fortnite
Content Unreal Editor for Fortnite
- What is the “Unreal Editor for Fortnite”?
- History of Fortnite with highlights from the marketing and branding world
- Overview of Creative Mode 1.0 vs. 2.0
- Introduction to UEFN
- Installation via Epic Games Launcher
- Project creation from templates
- Project folder structure
- User Interface
- Viewport navigation
- Placement and transformation of 3D objects
- Editing modes (Select, Landscape, Modeling, Animate)
- Overview of integrated library of Fortnite content
- Use of Fortnite Devices:
- Triggering events
- Playing sounds
- Reaction to user position
- Creating your own content
- Customize your own level with Island Settings
- Importing external assets
- Introduction to material creation:
- PBR Basics
- Creating simple master material
- Creating dynamic material instances
- Memory and performance limits:
- Developing for devices with different performance levels
- Availability of visual and technological functionalities on different platforms
- Work within the project size limit
- Playtest created content directly in Fortnite
- Collaboration in UEFN:
- Setting up and managing teams in Creator Portal
- Project management in Creator Portal
- Rules for publishing Fortnite islands.
- Requirements for publishing
- Publishing process
Target audience Unreal Editor for Fortnite
Marketing/branding agencies, decision makers, 3D studios
Prerequisite Unreal Editor for Fortnite
No specific experience is required. Participants are expected to have a basic understanding of digital and 3D workflows.