- Develop proficiency in creating 2D storyboards directly in Unreal Engine 5 and learn a faster and more efficient workflow for story boarding.
- Understand the basics of “2D textures” and materials in Unreal Engine, which can be applied to your other projects.
- Learn about the ILIAD and EPOS workflows and how to make a rough 2D storyboard.
- Develop the ability to create immersive and visually appealing storyboards that incorporate 3D elements.
- Learn key techniques for refining and finalizing a 2D storyboard, ensuring a polished final product.
- Walk away from the course with a completed project that can be added to your portfolio, showcasing your newfound skills and knowledge.
Unreal Engine 5 – 2D Storyboards for a faster workflow
Create 2D storyboards directly in Unreal Engine editor with the free tools from Praxinos
Are you tired of creating 2D storyboards in separate software programs and then importing them into Unreal Engine? Are you looking for a faster and more streamlined workflow?
Look no further than our Unreal Engine 5 – 2D Storyboards course!
In this course, you will learn how to create 2D storyboards directly in Unreal Engine editor with free the tools from Praxinos.
Say goodbye to the tedious process of importing and exporting storyboards, and hello to a faster, more efficient workflow directly in Unreal Engine. Our expert instructors will guide you through the basics of Unreal Engine, including textures, materials, levels, and sequences.
You will learn about ILIAD and EPOS workflows and how to make a rough 2D storyboard using EPOS. You will also master managing 2D and 3D elements in Unreal Engine, placing cameras and 2D-storyboard-planes in a 3D environment, and using multiple levels for an exciting storytelling.
But that’s not all! You will also learn camera lens control, the importance of level visibility track, and how to render a sequence. By the end of the course, you will be able to finish your 2D-animatic and export your final product.
The advantage of creating 2D storyboards directly in Unreal is that the actual sequence for an animated film can later be created in the same level along the storyboards without much effort. This speeds up your workflows enormously.
Enroll in our Unreal Engine 5 – 2D Storyboards course today and take your story boarding to the next level!
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Learning objectives Unreal Engine 5 Storyboards
Content Unreal Engine 5 Storyboards
Day 01 – the basics with Unreal Engine, ILIAD & EPOS
- Getting started with Unreal Engine 5
- Understanding Textures 2D
- About Materials
- Levels and Sequences
- EPOS 1st workflow “Making a rough 2D storyboard”
- Practice: Create a rough storyboard with a few Shots and Drawings.
Day 2 – Managing 2D and 3D
- EPOS 2nd workflow: “Importing a 2D sequence in a 3D environment”
- Working with a 3D environment
- Placing Cameras and Planes in the 3D environment
- Practice Camera & Plane placement in the 3D environment
- Working with multiple Levels
- EPOS 3rd workflow: “Placing camera first, then draw your story”
- Adding Transform Tracks and Actors
- Practice (continue the storyboard / animatic made on Day 1)
Day 03 – Finish and export
- Camera lense control
- The importance of Level Visibility Track
- How to render a sequence
- Finishing the animatic
- red carpet
Decision support Unreal Engine 5 Storyboards
3D Animators, Director, Storyteller, Storyboard Artist
- Unreal Engine basic knowledge