- Content structure of a level
- Preparation of 3D objects in Maya, Cinema 4D, Substance Painter
- Import from 3D program into Unreal Engine
- Sequencer: Understanding the film tools and approach in Unreal
- Sequencer: Level Sequences, Actor Sequences and Scene Changes
- Importing animations for characters
- Basics of the Graph Editor
- Export options with Movie Render Queue
- Postproduction in Adobe After Effects (Renderpasses, Cryptomatte)
- Real-time in and out of video signals
- Introduction to Composure
- Take Recorder
- Virtual Production tips and tricks
Unreal Engine: Advanced Production Workflows for Virtual Production Training
Advanced Content Creation for Virtual Production
While you can create great environments in Unreal Engine by “puzzling together” ready-made assets, it often happens within a film production pipeline that you have to bring “custom made” 3D objects into the realtime environment. In this Virtual Production Workshop you will learn how other programs interact with the Unreal Engine, such as Maya, Cinema 4D or similar. In addition to importing so-called “Hero” objects, we will also take a deeper look into the Sequencer to breathe more life into our levels. The export via the new Movie Render Queue offers a lot of further processing possibilities of the rendered video sequences, e.g. “Cryptomatte” with which you can cut and edit individual elements with a click in compositing programs such as After Effects or Nuke.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Advanced Production Workflows Training
Target audience Advanced Production Workflows Training
Decision-makers, designers, filmmakers, directors, producers, marketing managers
Prerequisite Advanced Production Workflows Training
Before attending this course, you should attend the one-day course “Introduction to Unreal Engine” and the course “Unreal Engine: (Film) Level Design for Virtual Production” or already have basic knowledge of these workflows. Basic knowledge of other 3D applications such as Maya or Cinema 4D is also required.