- Refresher Materials in Unreal Engine & PBR Workflow
- Building introduction to the Unreal Engine’s node-based material editor.
- Working with object or scene specific values, such as time, surface normals, etc.
- Introduction to using materials for effects
- Creating a masked material
- Creating and exploring “layered” materials
- Creation of our first animated material
- Creation and use of custom material functions
- Using materials for light functions
- Introduction to World Position Offset, Tessellation and Displacement
- Creation of a displacement material
- Creating a “dissolve” effect using a material function
- Bonus: Using materials in UMG
Unreal Engine: Materials advanced Training
Expertenwissen über Einsatzmöglichkeiten von Materialien
This hands-on workshop is aimed at advanced users and teaches the advanced possibilities for using materials.
Materials in Unreal Engine can do so much more than just add color to a surface. In this seminar we explore the infinite world of further uses of materials and how they are constructed. Seminar participants will end up with an extensive knowledge of the use of animated materials, material functions, masked and “layered” materials, as well as tessellation and displacement.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Unreal Engine: Materials advanced Training
Target audience Unreal Engine: Materials advanced Training
Designers, Digital Artists, 3D Graphic Artists, Designers, Marketing Managers
Prerequisite Unreal Engine: Materials advanced Training
Good basic knowledge of Unreal Engine is required, at best you have already attended the basic seminar and Materials Fundamentals.