- Sequencer overview, user interface, keyboard shortcuts and controls for Cinematic Viewport.
- Understanding the cinematic tools and approach in Unreal
- Understanding Level Sequences, Actor Sequences and Scene Changes
- Non-linear editing
- Cinematic Objects: Cine camera, camera rail, and camera crane
- Overview of Livelink and Character Setup
- Importing animations for characters
- Basics of the Graph Editor
- Rendering movies
Unreal Engine: Sequencer Basics Training
Basics for the animation and rendering tools of the Unreal Engine
This one-day hands-on workshop will give you an overview of the Sequencer in Unreal Engine. You will design a movie sequence in the workshop by learning how to set up and organize your scene with Level Sequences, Actor Sequences, and Scene Changes, apply animation clips to imported characters, animate objects through keyframes in the Editor, edit shots in the Timeline, and use specialized movie camera tools for more professional results. You render the final result to a video file using Sequencer’s render manager.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Unreal Engine: Sequencer Basics Training
Decision support Unreal Engine: Sequencer Basics Training
Decision makers, designers, constructors, engineers, marketing managers
Before attending this course, you should attend the one-day course “Introduction to Unreal Engine” or already have a basic knowledge of Unreal Engine tools and workflows.