- What is Virtual Production, what is ICVFX?
- Differences, advantages and disadvantages compared to classic production, realtime rendering – offline rendering, pre- and postpro
- Basic Concepts, Overview InCameraVFX
- Implementation of ICVFX production in UE5, signal flow and required hardware
- Overview and insight into the possibilities, tools, plugins in UnrealEngine 5 like LiveLink, nDisplay, ICVFX, Switchboard, MultiuserSession, RemoteControlpresets, …
- Demo of the workflow and plugins in UE5 using an ICVFX sample project
- Overview of advanced concepts in UE5, like Composure, AR – Overlays, SetExtension
- Time for individual questions (Q&A)
Unreal Engine: Virtual Production and InCameraVFX – Fundamentals and Overview course
Virtual Production and ICVFX with Unreal Engine 5
This one-day workshop gives an insight into the basics of implementing virtual productions with the Unreal Engine.
It covers topics such as the concepts of e.g. classic green-screen film productions with realtime graphics and compositing up to ICVFX productions in LED volumes. The goal of the course is to give an overview of the technologies and workflows and to inform about the functionality and the possibilities of implementing Virtual Productions and InCameraVFX productions with Unreal Engine 5.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Virtual Productions Unreal Engine course
Decision support Virtual Productions Unreal Engine course
Producers, 3D Artists, Marketing Managers, UE Artists, Media Technicians
Basic knowledge of film, event production, post-production and UnrealEngine, as well as a basic understanding of 3D and rendering.