- Introduction to predictive models for categorical targets
- Building decision trees interactively with CHAID
- Building decision trees interactively with C&R Tree and Quest
- Building decision trees directly
- Using traditional statistical models
- Using machine learning models
Predictive Modeling for Categorical Targets Using IBM SPSS Modeler (v18.1.1) Schulung
Analytical models to predict categorical fields
This course focuses on using analytical models to predict a categorical field, such as churn, fraud, response to a mailing, pass/fail exams, and machine break-down. Students are introduced to decision trees such as CHAID and C&R Tree, traditional statistical models such as Logistic Regression, and machine learning models such as Neural Networks. Students will learn about important options in dialog boxes, how to interpret the results, and explain the major differences between the models.
IBM Global Training Provider
Mit einem Training von IBM erweiterst du das Know-how deiner Mitarbeiter – ein klarer Wettbewerbsvorteil für dein Unternehmen. Mit unseren Services und der neuesten Technologie für verteiltes Lernen aktualisierst du die Fähigkeiten deiner IT-Mitarbeiter.
Inhalte Predictive Modeling SPSS Schulung
Entscheidungshelfer Predictive Modeling SPSS Schulung
Analytics business users who have completed the Introduction to IBM SPSS Modeler and Data Mining course and who want to become familiar with analytical models to predict a categorical field (yes/no churn, yes/no fraud, yes/no response to a mailing, pass/fail exams, yes/no machine break-down, and so forth).
- Experience using IBM SPSS Modeler including familiarity with the Modeler environment, creating streams, reading data files, exploring data, setting the unit of analysis, combining datasets, deriving and reclassifying fields, and a basic knowledge of modeling
- Prior completion of Introduction to IBM SPSS Modeler and Data Science (v18.1) is recommended.