- Describe the benefits of implementing a decision management solution with Operational Decision Manager
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing a decision management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between business and development teams
- Set up and customize the Business Object Model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring
- Implement the Execution Object Model (XOM) that enables rule execution
- Orchestrate rule execution through ruleflows
- Author rule artifacts to implement business policies
- Debug business rule applications to ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Set up and customize testing and simulation for business users
- Package and deploy decision services to test and production environments
- Integrate decision services for managed execution within an enterprise environment
- Monitor and audit execution of decision services
- Work with Operational Decision Manager features that support decision governance
Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.9 Schulung
Learn to manage business rule solution with WebSphere Operational Decision Management.
This course introduces developers to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.9. It teaches you the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational Decision Manager.
The course begins with an overview of Operational Decision Manager, which is composed of two main environments: Decision Server for technical users and Decision Center for business users. The course outlines the collaboration between development and business teams during project development.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of Decision Server, which is the primary working environment for developers. You design decision services and work with the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts. You gain experience with deployment and execution, and work extensively with Rule Execution Server. In addition, you become familiar with rule authoring so that you can support business users to set up and customize the rule authoring and validation environments. You also learn how to use Operational Decision Manager features to support decision governance.
IBM Global Training Provider
Mit einem Training von IBM erweiterst du das Know-how deiner Mitarbeiter – ein klarer Wettbewerbsvorteil für dein Unternehmen. Mit unseren Services und der neuesten Technologie für verteiltes Lernen aktualisierst du die Fähigkeiten deiner IT-Mitarbeiter.
Inhalte IBM WebSphere Operational Schulung
Entscheidungshelfer IBM WebSphere Operational Schulung
This course is designed for application developers.
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Basic knowledge of the REST API and RESTful architecture
Schulungen die dich interessieren könnten
Fundamentals of IBM Business Automation Workflow: Developing Case Management Solutions (WB838G)
News & Blog
Ich fühlte mich in diesem Seminar hervorragend betreut. Es war sehr praxisorientiert und anschaulich.
Das Training zeichnet sich durch einen sehr hohen Praxisbezug und Raum für individuelle Hilfe persönlicher Problemstellungen sowie durch einen engagierten und hoch kompetenten Trainer aus.
Sehr gute Organisation, guter Trainer - alles super!
Lade dir ein PDF mit allen Infos zur Schulung herunter