IBM Universal Access for Developers (Responsive Web Application) Schulung
The UA Responsive Web Application allows citizens to access the functions of Universal Access on any device.
IBM Global Training Provider
Mit einem Training von IBM erweiterst du das Know-how deiner Mitarbeiter – ein klarer Wettbewerbsvorteil für dein Unternehmen. Mit unseren Services und der neuesten Technologie für verteiltes Lernen aktualisierst du die Fähigkeiten deiner IT-Mitarbeiter.
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of IBM Universal Access
- Outline the features of the IBM Universal Access Responsive Web Application
- Install the IBM Universal Access Responsive Web Application
- Customize and extend the starter web application
- Mock REST APIs using the Mock Server
- Implement state management using Redux
- Describe how the web app fetches configuration and server data from the SPM server
- Describe the approach for handling and reporting exceptions
- Describe the support for creating localized applications
- Outline the security features of the web app
This course is intended primarily for developers and technical architects who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects that customize and extend the UA Responsive Web Application. This course is also useful for testers and support staff who will work with the UA Responsive Web Application.
Learners must complete the following courses before taking this course:
- IBM SPM Design System for Designers (9D79G)
- IBM SPM Design System for Developers (9D80G)
In addition, learners must have some experience of using the following technologies:
- JSX and React