- Introducing IBM Operational Decision Manager
- Developing decision services
- Modeling decisions
- Programming with business rules
- Developing object models
- Orchestrating ruleset execution
- Authoring rules
- Customizing rule vocabulary with categories and domains
- Working with queries
- Running and debugging
- Enabling tests and simulations
- Managing deployment
- Executing rules with Rule Execution Server
- Auditing and monitoring ruleset execution
- Working with REST API
- Introducing decision governance
- Course summary
Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.10 Schulung
This course introduces developers to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.10. It teaches you the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational Decision Manager.
The course begins with an overview of Operational Decision Manager, which is composed of two main environments: Decision Server for technical users and Decision Center for business users. The course outlines the collaboration between development and business teams during project development.
Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of Decision Server, which is the primary working environment for developers. You design decision services and work with the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts. You gain experience with deployment and execution, and work extensively with Rule Execution Server. In addition, you become familiar with rule authoring so that you can support business users to set up and customize the rule authoring and validation environments. You also learn how to use Operational Decision Manager features to support decision governance.
IBM Global Training Provider
Mit einem Training von IBM erweiterst du das Know-how deiner Mitarbeiter – ein klarer Wettbewerbsvorteil für dein Unternehmen. Mit unseren Services und der neuesten Technologie für verteiltes Lernen aktualisierst du die Fähigkeiten deiner IT-Mitarbeiter.
InhalteWebsphere Rule Solutions Schulung
EntscheidungshelferWebsphere Rule Solutions Schulung
This course is designed for developers.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Basic knowledge of the REST API and RESTful architecture