Configuring and Monitoring NetApp E-Series and EF-Series Storage Systems Schulung
Training für die Zertifizierung zum: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer – SAN Specialist, E-Series
In this course, you learn how to deploy, configure, and monitor NetApp E-Series or EF-Series storage systems. In the deployment phase, you use both the NetApp SANtricity® Storage Management and System Management software to create the configuration, perform administrative tasks, and employ data protection features. You also learn how to configure attached servers for I/O operations. During post-deployment, you use SANtricity Unified Manager and System Management software and to collect storage system information for trend analysis, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tuning.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Install the SANtricity 11.50 Storage Management software
- Install SANtricity Unified Manager
- Access System Manager features
- Configure attached servers for I/O operations
- Administer your storage using the E-Series storage management features
- Monitor E-Series storage system performance
- Troubleshoot common hardware and performance issues with the E-Series and EF-Series product lines
This course is designed for Professional Services workers who are NetApp employees, NetApp partners or NetApp customers.
- Basic Windows administrative experience
- Technical Overview of NetApp E-Series Storage Systems