- Describing Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation deployment architectures
- Configuring Red hat OpenShift Cluster Services to use OpenShift Data Foundation
- Configuring application workloads to use OpenShift Data Foundation block and file storage
- Monitoring and expanding OpenShift Data Foundation block and file storage capacity
- Troubleshooting Ceph components from OpenShift Data Foundation
- Expanding OpenShift Data Foundation block and file storage volumes
- Performing backup and restore of OpenShift Data Foundation block and file volumes
- Configuring application workloads to use OpenShift Data Foundation object storage
- Monitoring and expanding OpenShift Data Foundation object storage capacity
- Performing backup and restore of OpenShift Data Foundation object buckets
- Deploying OpenShift Data Foundation on Red Hat OpenShift using external mode
Enterprise Kubernetes Storage with Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation (DO370) Seminar
Design, implement, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation cluster
Learn the essential skills required to design, implement, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation cluster and perform day-to-day Kubernetes storage management tasks.
Traditional storage options available to Kubernetes administrators are limited and lack flexibility and/or versatility. Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation provides real advantages, even when it is backed by cloud storage such as AWS EBS and sophisticated on-prem legacy storage like SAN arrays. Many companies rely on third-party solutions to manage backup and disaster recovery in production. However, proper planning to implement these solutions requires knowledge of the Kubernetes CSI and OAPD APIs. This course walks the student through the recommended steps of configuring and managing storage services for container and Kubernetes services.
Inhalte DO370 Seminar
Zielgruppe DO370 Seminar
- Cluster Administrators (Systems Administrators, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Engineers)
- Cluster Engineers (Systems Administrators, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Engineers)
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs)
Voraussetzungen DO370 Seminar
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration certification (EX280) or equivalent knowledge for the roles of Red Hat OpenShift cluster engineer or SRE.
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator certification (EX200) or equivalent knowledge of Linux system administration is recommended for all roles.
- While not required, students who have completed Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) will have advanced knowledge of the Red Hat OpenShift platform in preparation for implementing and working with Red Hat Openshift Data Foundation (formerly Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage).
- Basic knowledge of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform is recommended but not required.
- Basic knowledge of storage technologies, such as disk types, SAN, and NAS is recommended.