- Install Ansible / Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles.
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with exam (RH295) Schulung
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with exam (RH295) is designed for Linux® system administrators and developers who need to learn and validate how to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will prove your ability to install and configure Ansible® on a management workstation; prepare managed hosts for automation; write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks; and run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured.The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294) and Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200) are included in this offering. This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
This course and exam are geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows