- Set up centralized logging in an existing cluster
- Understand and write Cilium network policies
- Understand pod security policies
- Writing a pod security policy
- Deploy and use Prometheus and Grafana
- Understand Velero backups and restores
- Backup and restore projects in namespaces
- Backup and restore an entire Kubernetes cluster
- Understand the role the etcd plays in the cluster
- Backup and restore etcd in the case of a backplane failure
SUSE CaaS Platform Advanced Administration (CAAS301v4.5) Schulung
This one day course is designed for system administrators, support engineers, DevOps, and others who want to be able to get more out of the SUSE CaaS Platform Installations.
Participants begin with an introduction to troubleshooting and centralized logging, then advanced networking with Cilium, monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana, backup and recovery with Velero, and finally writing pod security policies.
InhalteSUSE CaaS Advanced Schulung
EntscheidungshelferSUSE CaaS Advanced Schulung
This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to be introduced to Kubernetes and SUSE CaaS Platform.
Some experience with SUSE CaaS Platform or another Kubernetes distribution, intermediate to advanced Linux command line skills. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification or level of experience recommended.