VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage plus UEM Troubleshooting Fast Track [V21.x] Schulung
Das geballte Workspace ONE Wissen
In this extended five-day course, you learn how to apply the fundamental techniques for launching and maintaining an intelligence-driven, multi-platform endpoint management solution with Workspace ONE UEM. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you will configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle. You will have the foundational knowledge for effectively implementing Workspace ONE UEM.Also, you learn how to apply the fundamental techniques for integrating VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ with Workspace ONE UEM to distribute business-critical applications from any device securely and configure access management controls. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you configure Workspace ONE Access, enterprise, and productivity integrations. You will leave with a foundational understanding of how Workspace ONE uses various authentication methods and protocols to determine user access permissions and enable single sign-on. You learn the foundational principles of identity and access management.Finally, you learn to investigate, analyze, and determine issues that might occur with all the different components of VMware Workspace ONE® UEM. Understanding how to effectively troubleshoot product issues enables administrators to understand how product services communicate and function, optimizing service and software health management. Troubleshooting is the backbone of service maintenance and management.
Wir sind VMware Education Reseller (VERP) und führen VMware Seminare in Kooperation mit einem VMware Authorized Training Center durch. Dadurch ist sichergestellt, dass unsere VMware-Schulung immer qualitativ auf dem aktuellen Standard sind.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Explain the general features and functionality enabled with Workspace ONE UEM
- Summarize essential Workspace ONE administrative functions
- Summarize and implement shared Workspace ONE integrations
- Explain the integration of Workspace ONE UEM with directory services
- Explain and deploy Workspace ONE edge services
- Onboard device endpoints into Workspace ONE UEM
- Securely deploy configurations to Workspace ONE UEM managed devices
- Maintain environment and device fleet health
- Deploy applications to Workspace ONE UEM managed devices
- Analyze a Workspace ONE UEM deployment
- Explain the general features and functionality enabled with Workspace ONE Access
- Integrate Workspace ONE UEM with Workspace ONE Access
- Summarize and implement Workspace ONE productivity services into the digital workspace environment
- Explain the methods for enabling mobile single sign-on for mobile endpoints managed in the digital workspace
- Summarize basic troubleshooting methodology
- Outline common troubleshooting techniques within the Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Outline common troubleshooting techniques when integrating enterprise solutions within the Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Summarize common troubleshooting strategies for UEM-managed devices
- Outline common application management troubleshooting techniques within the Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Summarize common troubleshooting techniques for email management within the Workspace ONE UEM Console
- Explain common troubleshooting approaches for the Workspace ONE UAG platform and individual edge services
- Outline useful troubleshooting tools like Self-service portal and Workspace ONE Assist
- Ready and configure Workspace ONE Access to support SAML 2.0 for federated authentication across the workforce
Workspace ONE UEM operators and administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants.
This course has no prerequisites.