- Build and deploy a solution
- Create properties and document classes
- Create roles and in-baskets
- Create a case type and tasks
- Create a workflow
- Use preconditions and sets
- Automate case packaging
- Add case stages
- Apply solution design principles
IBM Case Manager: Solution Deployment from Design to Production (V5.3.2) Schulung
In this course you will create basic case management solutions
In this course you will create basic case management solutions with IBM Case Manager Builder and Process Designer. Using an iterative solution development process, you will create, deploy, test, and revise your solutions, adding complexity and functionality to your solutions as you gain skills. You will create properties and document classes, configure roles and in-baskets, and define case stages. You will work with case types, tasks, and workflows. This course includes some guidelines on solution design principles. After completing this course, you can build on these skills by taking more advanced or specialized courses in security, user-interface customization, and solution deployment.
IBM Global Training Provider
Mit einem Training von IBM erweiterst du das Know-how deiner Mitarbeiter – ein klarer Wettbewerbsvorteil für dein Unternehmen. Mit unseren Services und der neuesten Technologie für verteiltes Lernen aktualisierst du die Fähigkeiten deiner IT-Mitarbeiter.
Inhalte IBM Case Manager Design to Production Schulung
Zielgruppe IBM Case Manager Design to Production Schulung
This course is intended for solution architects, developers, business analysts, system administrators, or anyone who works as a solution builder within their company.
Voraussetzungen IBM Case Manager Design to Production Schulung
- Knowledge of Case Manager concepts, such as case management, case, solution, task.
- The ability to identify parts of a solution.
- or IBM Case Manager Essentials V5.3.2 (classroom)(F2900G)
- or IBM Case Manager Essentials V5.3.2 (self-paced) (F2909G)