- Overview of Twinmotion functions and tools
- Import-export and live link process with Twinmotion plugins
- Introduction to navigation and operation in Twinmotion
- Material assignment and editing
- Lighting with geographic location
- Landscape and vegetation tools
- Animated people and vehicles
- Dynamic weather and seasons
- Creating media in Twinmotion
- Many exercises and practical examples
Introduction to Twinmotion Training
Workflows of professional real-time architectural visualization with Twinmotion
This hands-on Twinmotion workshop will give you the perfect introduction to professional architectural visualization. You will learn how to exchange data between common AEC software packages and Twinmotion by means of an uncomplicated import-export and also live-link synchronization, and how to then stage this data in an uncomplicated and playful way.
With the support of a huge included content library, you can visualize planned buildings in high quality in real time and even add interactions to them. You can also add animated people, plants, vehicles, dynamic weather and seasonal changes, as well as furniture and decoration.
By the end of the course, you’ll have an overview of all the basic features, tools and workflows in Twinmotion needed to visualize your next project.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Unreal Twinmotion Training
Decision support Unreal Twinmotion Training
Architects, designers, interior designers, engineers
- Working with 3D tools