- Raytracing project start
- System Requirements & Recommendations
- Overview of Hybrid-Ray Tracer and Path Tracer
- Functions of Real-Time Raytracing explained practically
- Light & Shadow
- Global illumination
- Ambient Occlusion
- Application examples of raytracing functions in film production
- Handling HDRI Backdrop & Sun Sky Actor
- Performance, profiling and debugging tools for real-time ray tracing
- Sequencer for ray tracing film productions
- Dealing with the Movie Render Queue
- Tips & tricks for your own work with real-time ray tracing
Unreal Engine: Ray tracing for film production Training
Integration of real-time ray tracing into the production workflow
This one-day hands-on workshop covers the basics of ray tracing for use in film production in the Unreal Engine.
Offline ray tracing techniques have long been used in CGI for film, television, and visualization of photorealistic images, but required powerful workstations and a great deal of time to render a single image. The power of the Unreal Engine combined with real-time ray tracing (RTRT) makes it possible to create interactive experiences with detailed lighting effects in real time. Ray tracing effects look more natural and create soft shadows for lights, accurate ambient occlusion (AO), interactive global illumination, reflections, and more. The goal of the seminar is to learn how to use ray tracing in the Unreal Engine and to be able to use it optimally for film productions.
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Unreal Engine: Ray tracing Training
Target audience Unreal Engine: Ray tracing Training
Designers, Digital Artists, 3D Graphic Artists, Filmmakers
Prerequisite Unreal Engine: Ray tracing Training
Good basic knowledge of Unreal Engine is required, at best you have already attended the basic seminar.