- Comparison of the programming workflows of the Unreal Engine and Unity Engine
- Terminology of the elements used
- High performance despite Visual Scripting
- Explanation of the ECS and introduction of the Unreal Gameplay Frameworks
- Explanation of Level Blueprints & Blueprint Classes
- Comparison of simplicity / performance of Blueprint code to Unity C# code
- User interface development with Blueprints
- Embedding Blueprints into plugins for easy reusability
- Blueprinting Best Practices
Unreal Engine: Switch from Unity (C#) to Unreal Engine (Blueprints) Training
Programming with Blueprints instead of C#
As a Unity Engine programmer, you are familiar with creating interactive programs in C#. In this one-day course we will demonstrate with typical case studies how efficient and comfortable it is to work with the Blueprint visual scripting environment in Unreal Engine. Blueprints allow the beginner an easy access to creating interactions. At the same time, it is also possible to develop highly complex object-oriented program structures, which in the end are in no way inferior to the C# developments you are familiar with from Unity Engine. Let yourself be surprised how much development time can be saved with Blueprints, how uncomplicated Blueprint is in direct comparison to C# and how clear Visual Scripting can be!
Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center.
Take advantage of the benefits we offer as an Unreal Engine PREMIER Authorized Training Center (UATC). INCAS Training is the market leader in professional Unreal Engine training with top marks in customer reviews.
Content Unreal C# Training
Decision support Unreal C# Training
Unity developer with C# programming experience
Programming experience with C# in Unity Engine environment and basic knowledge of Unreal Engine tools and workflows.