- Section 1: Introduction to Cloud Foundry and SUSE CAP
- Section 2: SUSE Cloud Application Platform
- Section 3: Cloud Native Applications
- Section 4: cf CLI Utility
- Section 5: Services
- Section 6: Backup and Restore
- Section 7: Stratos Console
SUSE Cloud Application Platform Usage for Developers (CAP201V2) Schulung
This two day course introduces students to SUSE Cloud Application Platform (CAP). The course is focused on Developers wanting to run their apps on a CAP cluster the easiest way possible, by running a single command – cf push.
This course will prepare participants to take and pass the SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in SUSE Cloud Application Platform 2.
Inhalte CAP201V2 Schulung
Entscheidungshelfer CAP201V2 Schulung
Developers wanting to run their apps on a SUSE Cloud Application Platform cluster.
Attendees should have basic Linux understanding to enter commands and verify their return status in BASH terminal shell, and also modify files using basic Linux editors provided.