- Resources required to Plan and Deploy SLES for SAP Applications
- Product Support Infrastructure
- Understand the components of SLES for SAP Applications
- Planning for and Installation of SLES for SAP Applications
- Review of SLES High Availability
- Tuning and Securing a SLES for SAP Applications
- An introduction to SLES for SAP Applications HA in the Public Cloud
SLES for SAP Applications HA Deployment and Configuration (SLE311v12) Schulung
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
This course is designed to give an understanding of the features and components of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. The course provides an overview of where to source the information required to successfully execute a deployment. Next the details of the components of SLES for SAP Applications is explored including the SLES High Availability components specific to SAP deployments, how to use the custom installation features and how to secure a SLES for SAP Applications system.
Inhalte SUSE Enterprise SAP Schulung
Entscheidungshelfer SUSE Enterprise SAP Schulung
SLES administrators tasked with administering systems running SLES for SAP Applications hosting SAP workloads and SAP experts wishing to understand the underlying platform.
Attendees should have knowledge of SLES equivalent to the SCA in Enterprise Linux level. A high level understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension or general High Availability concepts would be beneficial. This course does not require any specific SAP product knowledge.