- Managing Console Access and Delegating Authority
- Managing Client-to Server Communication
- Managing Client Architecture and Active directory Integration
- Managing Clients and Responding to Threats
- Monitoring the Environment and Responding to Threats
- Creating Incident and Health Status Reports
- Introducing Content Updates Using LiveUpdate
- Analyzing the SEPM Content Delivery System
- Managing Group Update Providers
- Managing Certified and Rapid Release Definitions
- Configuring Location Aware Content Updates
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2: Manage and Administer (SEPMA42) Schulung
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2: Manage and Administer course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of the SEPM on-premise management console.
InhalteSymantec Management Schulung
EntscheidungshelferSymantec Management Schulung
The SEP 14.2 Manage and Administer course is intended for students who are charged with managing and monitoring Symantec Endpoint Protection endpoints.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking and Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.