- The functions and features of IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER).
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic.
- How to configure, test, and debug CER rules using Developer and Administrator tools.
- How CER rules integrate with IBM Cúram SPM products.
- How to build dynamic products and Dynamic Evidence types
IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers 6.0.5 Schulung
This course provides students with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) and integrating CER with IBM Cúram SPM applications. The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features. The second part of the course describes how to integrate CER rules with IBM Cúram Applications and covers the following topics: rules for Triage, Screening, and Intake; Dynamic Evidence; rules for Eligibility and Entitlement; rules for other applications; customizing rules and evidence. During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features. They will also integrate CER rules into IBM Cúram applications.
IBM Global Training Provider
Mit einem Training von IBM erweiterst du das Know-how deiner Mitarbeiter – ein klarer Wettbewerbsvorteil für dein Unternehmen. Mit unseren Services und der neuesten Technologie für verteiltes Lernen aktualisierst du die Fähigkeiten deiner IT-Mitarbeiter.
InhalteIBM CER Schulung
EntscheidungshelferIBM CER Schulung
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or
The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G):
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (9D49G)
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5 (9D50G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course. You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.