- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: SES 5 Overview
- Section 3: Salt Primer for DeepSea Administrators
- Section 4: Introduction to DeepSea
- Section 5: Deployment Considerations
- Section 6: Deploying with DeepSea
- Section 7: openATTIC and DeepSea
- Section 8: DeepSea Services Stage (Stage 4)
- Section 9: DeepSea Removal Stage (Stage 5)
SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 Deployment (SES211V5) Schulung
This two day course teaches students how to prepare for and execute a competent and successful deployment of SUSE Enterprise Storage using standard tools, methods, and best practices. The course assumes that students have a basic understanding of Ceph storage, the RADOS cluster and typical configuration details.
InhalteSUSE Enterprise 5 Storage Schulung
EntscheidungshelferSUSE Enterprise 5 Storage Schulung
Attendees should have a working knowledge of SUSE Enterprise Storage (or other Ceph based cluster technologies) to the level required by SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Storage.